Can we "Tip" the DipTrace Developers?

Making your own components and patterns, organizing and using libraries.
dslocum

Can we "Tip" the DipTrace Developers?

#1 Post by dslocum » 02 Dec 2017, 18:38

I love DipTrace. For the price, I haven't found anything close to it's capabilities in the price range.

From an outsider's view, Diptrace developers are trying to add new features, but at the same time offer support to users of numerous existing versions. That's fine.

So in order to support new development and support of our forum enhancement requests, what would you guys think if we each donated a small amount of extra $$ to a particular function or user request. My gut feeling is that we could more easily prioritize the DipTrace Developer's time based on what we are willing to pay for it.

Thoughts? Or am I crazy? Should we set up a separate PayPal account?

NOTE: I am NOT affiliated in any way with DipTrace.

KevinA

Re: Can we "Tip" the DipTrace Developers?

#2 Post by KevinA » 02 Dec 2017, 23:12

Do what I do, Upgrade to the next higher version with more layers and pins.

Tomg
Expert

Re: Can we "Tip" the DipTrace Developers?

#3 Post by Tomg » 03 Dec 2017, 06:48

"...Do what I do, Upgrade to the next higher version with more layers and pins..."

Exactly. Reward a company by buying their product updates and/or upgrades. If it looks like numerous requests for a necessary change to a software package are falling on deaf ears, then it's time to find a different software package/company that will better meet your needs. When you speak with your wallet, any company worth doing business with will hear you.
Tom