FDA wrote: ↑
07 Jul 2018, 03:35
I published several more topics with critical errors.
Please correct them as soon as possible!
These are very important bugs! Your interactive routing can wait!
FDA, I've enjoyed, been amused by your rants: "Your interactive routing can wait!" After I got off the floor from uncontrolled laughter and dried my face from the slobber and tears I checked on how long you have been tortured by Diptrace:
Joined:01 Nov 2017, 08:06Last active:Today, 01:55Total
posts:20 | Search user’s posts
(0.14% of all posts / 0.08 posts per day)
Most active forum:Bug reports
(10 Posts / 50.00% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:Any News on a new Release?
(6 Posts / 30.00% of user’s posts)
If you want an active say in how DipTrace functions apply for a job at DipTrace or buy the company.
Until then do what the rest of us do (that still own DipTrace): Doctor it hurts when I raise my arm (Doctors reply) don't raise your arm. Find a work-around. When I found out it is a 17 step process to put company name or text into a copper pour I selected to use silk screen for the text and moved on...
I have hopes that some day they will add Python and open the API then users can make this product the next CAD giant like Lisp did for AutoCad.
Things I'd like DipTrace to consider:
1. Interactive push and shove routing
2. Pad Stacks
3. Drawing tools that allow common CAD functionality like circle from point and radius, object and grid snaps, chamfer pads. I came to the realization that the drawing tools in DipTrace were there for those without any CAD experience.
4. Project export and archiving.
5. Build a board export with a single click including zipping the Gerber collection + drill file and external build instruction if any.
6. DipTrace Gear, coffee cups, tee shirts.....
And a real bug tracker that users can check status on reported bugs....