Find a new Chinese PCB manufacturer with low price!

Preparing layout for manufacturing, Requirements, Verifications. PCB manufacturing process. Feedback about manufacturers.
Johnny

Find a new Chinese PCB manufacturer with low price!

#1 Post by Johnny » 27 Jun 2021, 22:22

As an engineer works for a radio equipment company, our company needs quantities of PCB.

At the beginning, I used to choose a cheap manufacturer. It’s true that they have low price, but their materials are not really good. Once I order 30 PCS PCB and PCBA in that company, but 30% of them were mounted crookedly. So I contacted another manufacturer in China named PCBBUY.

Although theirs price will be little higher than some of others, which made me hesitated for couple of days. But they promised me that they have quality guarantee and compensation for overdue turn time, so I finally ordered 100 PCS gold fingers for testing.

It’s a nice try, and they did it very well! Especially the silkscreen and the edge connectors look so perfect. What’s more, their service is definitely considerate. They would not alter my GERBER or AD file secretly, on the contrary, their service informed me that there is something improper in my file.

For example, I chose two sets of impedance control, but they suggested that one be better and save money! And it worked! Anyway I got so content with they products and service that I decide to reorder with PCBBUY for my all PCB orders.