Affordable pcb manufacturer

Preparing layout for manufacturing, Requirements, Verifications. PCB manufacturing process. Feedback about manufacturers.
robmechanicse

Affordable pcb manufacturer

#1 Post by robmechanicse » 30 Aug 2019, 00:03

Hey,

I need a decent pcb manufacturer and just got a quote from these guys: pcb assembly

They are pretty cheap which is more than appealing to me, but i want to make sure they are also fast and reliable. I dont want to invest into garbage pcbs even though their prices are great. They seems like a pretty small company so i'm hoping for some kind of validation from someone.

Has anyone already ordered from these guys?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

MerissaTarrenis

Re: Affordable pcb manufacturer

#2 Post by MerissaTarrenis » 02 Nov 2019, 02:26

I found PCB products of JLCPCB very cheap as compared to other manufacturers. But, I prefer to get PCB products from US distributor and found NeodenUSA as a good distributor in this regard. Many cheap manufacturers are also available at AliExpress and Amazon but be careful with the false and projected reviews.

Fernando_zhang

#3 Post by Fernando_zhang » 11 Dec 2019, 14:50

Hi ,

In fact in China there are thousands of PCB manufacturers but it is really hard to choose which one is the best ,but last time I buy a products from Stariver Circuit PCB(www.starivergroup.com) which is good quality and they may not as cheap as orthers but they quality and lead time are pretty good. They have 3 factories and which focust on small medium and large volume production a good thing is they can give you some good payment terms (like net 10 days or 5 days ) but it dpends on your products quantity.

andydeng850908

#4 Post by andydeng850908 » 29 Dec 2019, 22:45

I think it depend on your requests on the boards,In China PCB markets, price from low-middle-high for differents demands.Factories can be distinguished as 1-4 layers pcb manufactuer,6-10 layers,12-16layers,up to 16layer,HDI ect.
If for personal use, I think most of factories can do PCBs good for you.
But if you want to buy PCBs which all were Inspected per IPC standard -IPC-A-610C (normally class 2),you had better to buy from standard factories.
They will have COC reports to describe all parameters on boards, and microsection and tin test samples.
Class 3 more stricter,just like the thickness of cu on wall 25um min. no x-outs,outlooking very good. But 10-20% higher price than Class 2.

MiG_Foxbat

#5 Post by MiG_Foxbat » 31 Dec 2019, 04:28

So, has anyone else ordered from these guys? The thing is that I'll soon be getting some of this Portuguese real estate, initially for the holidays, but I'm planning to have a workshop there where I'll assemble custom made RC planes, for which I'll need circuit boards.

andydeng850908

#6 Post by andydeng850908 » 31 Dec 2019, 06:45

MiG_Foxbat wrote: 31 Dec 2019, 04:28 So, has anyone else ordered from these guys? The thing is that I'll soon be getting some of this Portuguese real estate, initially for the holidays, but I'm planning to have a workshop there where I'll assemble custom made RC planes, for which I'll need circuit boards.
If you need high quality PCB, you can try this one www.amissionpcb.com.

Ford Prefect

#7 Post by Ford Prefect » 31 Jan 2020, 01:33

Personally speaking, I would thoroughly recommend JLCPCB found here:
https://jlcpcb.com/

I have been using them for quite a few years and the quality of the boards are excellent and fairly cheap.
They are based in China but if you use them then I would recommend using the ePacket shipping method which takes about 4-7 days longer than DHL but is much cheaper. I have used several other PCB manufactures who have produced not so good quality boards but the boards from JLCPCB are the best I have found.

Joyce Taylor

#8 Post by Joyce Taylor » 06 Aug 2020, 20:59

There is a project in pcbgogo, which is AC HA Airconditioner Home Automation. This project is targeted at providing a wifi access to Toshiba split system A/Cs. The board hides completely inside the Hi-Wall unit and allows web access as well as home automation server to control the climate. The board price is great for the prototype and the quality was as good as a lot of the more expensive PCB houses around.

Advanced PCB

#9 Post by Advanced PCB » 30 Dec 2020, 21:24

Hi, I am Cara working for PCBONLINE (https://pcbonline.com/), an advanced PCB manufacturer meeting your requirements. :)
Customized circuit boards include aluminum boards (https://pcbonline.com/PCB-FAB/Aluminum-PCB/), flexible boards (https://pcbonline.com/PCB-FAB/Flexible-PCBs/), rigid flex boards, ceramic boards, HDI boards, high frequency boards, carbon oil boards, multi-layer boards, carbon nanoboards, thick copper boards, lead-free boards, halogen-free boards.
Circuit board assembly: One-stop assembly for single and double panels. We provide free PCBA functional tests.
Service function: Excellent for complex circuit boards, unlimited minimum order quantity, supports small, medium and large quantities, and provides a large amount of free samples. Contact us to support and purchase online purchases. Supports online display of factory production progress.
Price: As it is a customized product, the price depends on the demand provided (Price example: the price of mass-produced aluminum substrate is JPY 3,093.90 per square meter). Supports free online quotes.
Production cycle: 12-72 hours
Location: Bao'an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
email: info@pcbonline.com

eoin886

#10 Post by eoin886 » 02 Mar 2022, 04:56

In general, the cost to produce a PCB will cost between $10 and $50 per board. The actual price will be determined by the manufacturer (pcb supplier) and could be higher or lower based on the components, size, and type of material used.