Looking for ACS712 / ACS713 current sensor in SOIC08 package

Post your DipTrace libraries here
_Mickey_

Looking for ACS712 / ACS713 current sensor in SOIC08 package

#1 Post by _Mickey_ » 08 Apr 2017, 21:15

Hi,

Does anybody have ACS712 / ACS713 components (current sensor in SOIC08 package) from Allegro?

Thank you in advance.

Tomg
Expert

Re: Looking for ACS712 / ACS713 current sensor in SOIC08 pac

#2 Post by Tomg » 10 Apr 2017, 03:23

Attached you will find a zip file named "Allegro.zip" that contains a pattern library file named "SOIC-8-N.lib", a component library file named "ACS.eli" with two basic components, and a STEP file of the 3D model named "SOIC-8-N.stp". Be warned that I have never used these components in an actual design so I cannot guarantee a proper fit or fire resistance. Be sure and check all dimensions and pinouts against the manufacturer's datasheets. If you are not familiar with the 3D/pattern/component importing/attaching process, let me know and I'll post "how to" instructions.
Attachments
Allegro.zip
(30.55 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Tom

_Mickey_

Re: Looking for ACS712 / ACS713 current sensor in SOIC08 pac

#3 Post by _Mickey_ » 10 Apr 2017, 04:52

Tomg wrote:Attached you will find a zip file named "Allegro.zip" that contains a pattern library file named "SOIC-8-N.lib", a component library file named "ACS.eli" with two basic components, and a STEP file of the 3D model named "SOIC-8-N.stp". Be warned that I have never used these components in an actual design so I cannot guarantee a proper fit or fire resistance. Be sure and check all dimensions and pinouts against the manufacturer's datasheets. If you are not familiar with the 3D/pattern/component importing/attaching process, let me know and I'll post "how to" instructions.
Dear Tomg,
Thank you, I will check it tonight. Actually I already created my own component, but will take your information and precautions into account for sure.