2.3 does not save

Report bugs here
Sekai

2.3 does not save

#1 Post by Sekai » 20 Jan 2013, 07:39

Hello. I have the latest 2.3 free version 64 bit on windows 7 64 bit.I cannot save anything in this version of diptrace.
When i put a part and save it, then close the schematic and open it again with saved file, the file apears blank.The save as does the same and the dialog box that says save the work before closing when i close the diptrace schematic.
Can you help me?
Thanks.
P.S. The 2.2 version saved the files.

-- 21 Jan 2013, 02:16 --

Well i unistall diptrace and reinstall it again the same, but when i uninstall it it gives a error that some folders could not be deleted.Anyway i deleted anything related to diptrace in the registry editor and it seems to work fine.I can save files now.
Thanks.
Offtopic: why in the hell the con-molex.lbr from eagle does not importand other work fine, when i import it to the comp. editor it show nothing.

Alex
Technical Support

Re: 2.3 does not save

#2 Post by Alex » 20 Jan 2013, 21:58

Please try to save files to non-system drive. If you are not admin, your account may have no permission to save files to some folders.
If you click on save button, does it change its color from black to grey? If not, you may have modal window opened.

Do not worry about the error that some folders could not be deleted. But issue with importing the con-molex.lbr is important. Thanks for the report, we will try to fix it in future.