Post subject: Possible bug, but so far unable to reproduce
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2010, 14:54 

Today I attempted to paste two PCBs into a single board. It's an operation I already did several times, but now I experienced a very weird behaviour.
After pasting the second PCB, the list of layers disappeared (all entries went blank) and the software became very slow. After saving the board and restarting the software, the PCB was totally messed, as bottom layer was joined with top layer. :shock:

I think the reason is that I first designed the PCBs on a computer with Diptrace interface localised to Italian, then moved to another PC with standard interface.
Layer names are translated as well, and I think this caused the problem. After installing the Italian language pack on the second PC, I repeated the operation with no problems.
Unfortunately I am no longer able to reproduce the problem, but please have a look at it...

(G.A. - assistant professor - lesson of theory of electronics)

Post subject: Re: Possible bug, but so far unable to reproduce
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010, 08:35 
Technical Support

Thank you for report, we will try to fix panelizing different PCBs that were designed with different language packs.