Post subject: Logo on bottom silk appears black on 3d view
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2016, 13:00 

It is a quite strange issue.

I've been importing my BMP logos into bottom silk layer without problems. I export it as black & white bitmaps and import it into bottom silk layer. Even when it's shown in black on bottom silk layer, it shows up in white (or whatever color I choose) on 3d view.

Until a few weeks ago where, in a new project, I imported my logo as always and when I went to the 3d view the bottom silk layer was all in black (not only my logo but also the markings). If I change the silkscreen color and "Redraw" it changes correctly on top silk, but it remains black on bottom silk layer.

I tried reopening my old projects that used to be rendered well and the same happens. All the markings and logo on bottom silk are shown in black no matter what color I choose for the silkscreen color.

I found an old post (2010, not solved) claiming the same here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9276
The strange thing is that it has always worked well for me until a few weeks ago. Do you have any idea what it could be related to?

Thanks for your help.

Post subject: Re: Logo on bottom silk appears black on 3d view
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2016, 03:00 
Technical Support

What version of DipTrace do you have and what is graphics mode? You can try to change graphics mode in "View->Graphics Mode" from main menu and compare 3D preview.

Post subject: Re: Logo on bottom silk appears black on 3d view
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2016, 13:19 

That happened on 2.4.0.2 both with GDI and Direct 3D but it worked well with OpenGL.
I just tried with the last version available (3.0) and it works well with every graphic mode so it seems it's fixed already.

Thanks!