Post subject: Centronics connector female exists in the library ?
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2015, 14:53 

I was searching the library DipTrace the Centronics connector to build a simple board to test the parallel printer cable but I not found the library Connector.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Centronics connector female exists in the library ?
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2015, 15:42 
Expert

I have not been able to find an obvious example in the standard DipTrace libraries, either, so I created a small library that has NorComp's line of Micro Ribbon (Centronics) female connectors for you. It includes the 14, 24, 36 and 50-pin variants, both straight and right-angle, which can be found at Digikey and Mouser. (See the Component and Pattern files NorComp.eli and NorComp.lib, below.) I did my best to translate the correct pin number sequence from the NorComp documentation. The schematic symbols (Components) are modified D-sub files borrowed from the standard DipTrace libraries. Finding the 3D files will be up to you.

Warning: Use these libraries at your own risk. I have not tested the patterns in an actual design and therefore can not guarantee a proper fit and/or fire-resistance. Double check all dimensions and pin numbers against the appropriate/official NorComp documents before using.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Tomg on 08 Oct 2016, 20:22, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Centronics connector female exists in the library ?
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2015, 12:50 

thank you friend