Post subject: 2.9 Beta Pattern Editor background color
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2015, 15:07 

In my setup the background color did not transfer my previous settings from 2.4 to 2.9 beta. All the other programs did fine (they all stayed black). There doesn't seem to be any way to change the background of the Pattern editor back to black; only an axis color option.

-- 12 Aug 2015, 13:12 --

It seems that in order for the colors to properly transfer I need to 'run as admin' on the install file. The background color now works properly.

Post subject: Re: 2.9 Beta Pattern Editor background color
PostPosted: 09 Sep 2015, 19:06 

arbush wrote:
It seems that in order for the colors to properly transfer I need to 'run as admin' on the install file. The background color now works properly.

Running as administrator didn't work for me, schematic and PCB are black background but component and pattern editor are bright bright white and I can't find any option to change this.

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2015, 06:39 
Technical Support

Quote:
Running as administrator didn't work for me, schematic and PCB are black background but component and pattern editor are bright bright white and I can't find any option to change this.

It usually happen by the first program start. When you have changed the background color in PCB and Schematics, but did not close these windows else. The color properties will apply in component and pattern editors after closing the PCB and Schematics.

Serg Luts
DipTrace Team

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2015, 07:51 

I'm back in black now, I can put the sunglasses away.

It didn't work at first, I had to go into the colour options and then click ok, even though I didn't change anything. It seems that schematic saves the colour for component editor and pcb for pattern, I needed to do both.

Anyway all good now, thanks.