Tried to order - firewall is blocking

Preparing layout for manufacturing, Requirements, Verifications. PCB manufacturing process. Feedback about manufacturers.
moodysj

Tried to order - firewall is blocking

#1 Post by moodysj » 06 Nov 2013, 08:07

So I finished my small project and tried to order the board. The firewall here at work is blocking communication. What do you need so that I can send (email) the files to get the boards made?

Alex
Technical Support

Re: Tried to order - firewall is blocking

#2 Post by Alex » 07 Nov 2013, 03:10

Please turn off firewall temporary and order PCBs. Software takes/sends information to PCB house server and your system should allow this.
We personally don't make boards, our partners do it. If you still can't order PCBs from PCB Layout, you can contact to http://bayareacircuits.com/

Molly

#3 Post by Molly » 06 Nov 2015, 03:01

The default configuration of the firewall permits all outbound traffic. If a block rule is active, it can prevent network packets that match its criteria from being sent. Turn off firewall temporary and order PCBs. A block rule can be present in either the Inbound Rules or Outbound Rules lists.

Techno Tronix

#4 Post by Techno Tronix » 30 Jun 2016, 20:41

Try to change setting from the control panel and correct the list to see if an exception for your program already exists and just needs to be enabled.