New to PCB - Help?

Preparing layout for manufacturing, Requirements, Verifications. PCB manufacturing process. Feedback about manufacturers.
Ahou

Re: New to PCB - Help?

#21 Post by Ahou » 02 Feb 2017, 20:52

angelageorge wrote:Hey mcgyvr,

Thank you so much for the detailed information. It was really helpful. But I am just curious to know whether we have any PCB manufacturers who has DFM check as complimentary service to their customers. One of my friend wants to go for DFM check. I explained him its not required but still he's much interested in DFM.lol.....

Can you help me with some suppliers name who has free DFM check?

In case you're still looking for PCB Manufacturers with DFM Checks, we offer Free DFM Check for all Standard PCB orders, detailed check items can be found at our DFM Checklist

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, please kindly let me know.
Engineers from PCBCart - a supplier of PCB Fab & Assembly services for companies of all sizes.

LulaNord

#22 Post by LulaNord » 14 Mar 2017, 04:51

Hi all,
I am a new user here.Can I get your recommendations for companies that would manufacture a through hole double sided pcb ? Looking for optimum quality / cost balance. I am expecting it will be a Chinese company. Let me know your experiences and if possible give me an idea of how much you paid and for what so I can figure out the going rate for my design.

rea5245

#23 Post by rea5245 » 15 Mar 2017, 00:55

LulaNord wrote:Hi all,
Let me know your experiences and if possible give me an idea of how much you paid and for what so I can figure out the going rate for my design.
Go to PCBShopper.com. It's a price-comparison site for PCB manufacturing. Enter your board's specs and it will show you prices and delivery times from over two dozen PCB manufacturers, including the best-known companies in Asia, North America, and Europe.

There are also Amazon-style reviews of those companies.

Disclosure: I run the site.

- Bob

jack1212

#24 Post by jack1212 » 17 Aug 2017, 23:01

Hi, guys, i want to buy some PCB and PCBA , i saw one company which said the turnaround time is 2-3 days and have a very nice progress-report thing that you can access via your account, to check the EXACT progress of your boards.http://www.pcbgogo.com/l

, anyone who used it before can tell me the experience?

Love life

#25 Post by Love life » 22 Aug 2017, 21:48

I have not used PCBgogo. I can share my experience with you
I was using WellPCB, their minimum order is at least one board, I ordered a small order of 10pc, 2 layers, five days mail to me, the quality of the boards are fine.
https://www.wellpcb.com/pcb-quote?lengt ... 0&layers=2

KevinA

#26 Post by KevinA » 23 Aug 2017, 04:29

At PCBGOGO I find: Minimum PCB Size 3mm*3mm with Trace/Space 4Mil/4Mil or .1mm and Annular Ring 4 mil
At WELLPCB I find: Min. Line Width/Space 3 mil/3 mil or .0762mm " Fast service, Minimum lead time for bare PCB is only 2 days" but "Prompt reply, quotation will be provided in 8 working hours!"

First, what can you do with a 3X3mm PCB? I don't have enough imagination to think about it. I've not looked around since I found OSHPark but 0.07mm trace/space? I can hardly see 0.15mm! And an Annular ring of 0.07, that drill has to be really, really, really good... but they explain:
"Tolerance of Finished Hole Size is ±0.08mm. For example, if the drill in the Gerber file is 0.6mm, the finished drill will be 0.52-0.68mm on standard."
Has the drill machines gotten that good?

RushPCB.Com

#27 Post by RushPCB.Com » 16 Nov 2017, 08:05

I think you got the answers. Useful websites listed above.
Rush PCB | Rush PCB UK
Rush Pcb is the #1 pcb manufacturer.

JohnSK1

#28 Post by JohnSK1 » 12 Feb 2018, 09:16

Hey guys I'm new to PCB as well. has anyone here puchased boards from imagineering? http://www.pcbnet.com/ Thanks a lot in advance! :D

RushPCB.Com

#29 Post by RushPCB.Com » 18 Feb 2018, 22:32

I think some of friends have contributed in very useful ways,, no explanation is required, threat will also help other PCB manufactures, who are new in this field.
Rush PCB | Rush PCB UK
Rush Pcb is the #1 pcb manufacturer.

liandajinpcb

#30 Post by liandajinpcb » 06 Mar 2018, 00:54

Lian Da Jin Electronic Ltd. is a professional PCB Manufacturer. We not only provide you with world-class PCB, but also provide you with professional PCB Engineering technical support. Our PCB Engineering Support department win a good reputation for us, they has always been our pride. For more information Contact us on - 86-13723405434 or mail us on - sales@liandajin-pcb.com

Lian Da Jin Electronic Ltd.
LianDaJin Industrial Park,LongShan Six Road,DaYa Bay,HuiZhou, China, 516000

Our Services/Products:

PCB Design
PCB Manufacturing
PCB Assembly
PCB Prototype
HF PCB
LED PCB

For more information Contact us on - 86-13723405434 or mail us on - sales@liandajin-pcb.com or visit: http://www.liandajin-pcb.com/