components question on PCB

Preparing layout for manufacturing, Requirements, Verifications. PCB manufacturing process. Feedback about manufacturers.
angelina

components question on PCB

#1 Post by angelina » 28 Dec 2016, 21:04

I need some components to be assembled at my boards.
i look through the components price at Digi-key and Mouser website
and i also checked the components at other website allpcb.com. found the price is relatively lower than that in Digi-key and Mouser.
I am wondering are the components on the site are ginuine? is anybody have the experience?

Techno Tronix

Re: components question on PCB

#2 Post by Techno Tronix » 02 Jan 2017, 22:27

I think Digikey is the best. I have experience with them.

Ahou

Re: components question on PCB

#3 Post by Ahou » 02 Feb 2017, 20:27

angelina wrote:I need some components to be assembled at my boards.
i look through the components price at Digi-key and Mouser website
and i also checked the components at other website allpcb.com. found the price is relatively lower than that in Digi-key and Mouser.
I am wondering are the components on the site are ginuine? is anybody have the experience?
You get what you pay for, those low cost components from third parties may be counterfeit, whose quality & performance are greatly insufficient than components from authorized distributors like Digi-key, Mouser, etc.

It's always good and recommended to purchase components dirdectly from authorized sources, Original Component Manufacturers (OCMs) and reputable distributors. You can find some smart ways to identify, even better, to avoid counterfeit components in your projects from article http://www.pcbcart.com/article/content/ ... nents.html
Engineers from PCBCart - a supplier of PCB Fab & Assembly services for companies of all sizes.